Tips for the Shopper
Make your visit to the plazas less confusing.
Plaza Navigation Tips
The plaza shops were released in June of 2010. It is a great addition to the trading abilities of the guild. If you are a trader looking for information on starting your own shop, check in my Trader Notes for more detail. This page is for the shopper, I have found there is a lot of things our consumers do not know that could help them give us more profits!
- LOOK (entrance) to see shop owners and their scheduled hours.
- Scheduled hours are the times when a shop assistant runs the shop for the owner.
- READ does not work to see the price. If you do not want to GET, use GLANCE instead.
- SHOP syntax works in shops (I.E. SHOP TABLE to see all items and prices).
- The LISTING BOARD in the lobby displays only open shops. * signifies the owner of the shop is currently on the sales floor. There is also a category list for each shop.
- Traders can RESERVE an item on their surfaces for a specific person, if they are In Game. This only holds the item for a limited time.
- In Crossing only, you can ASK GUARD ABOUT [room] or ASK GUARD ABOUT [shop]. The guard will offer to take you to that location (with a slight Round Time). You can also ASK GUARD ABOUT FOYER and he will return you to the entrance.
Get the Trader Shop Inventory
This handy spreadsheet is updated approximately once a month! Kudos to Isharon for taking the time to create such a detailed list of shop items/prices PLUS owners/hours and putting it in an easy to read format!
You will need a spreadsheet reader (such as OpenOffice which is free) to view.